We may store information such as your name and address to deliver lovely pictures and products to you. We use your telephone and email to send you updates on your orders and notify of any important information relating to your order(s) including any of our promotional events we believe you may be interested in.
When you visit our website, our web server recognises no information regarding the domain or e-mail addresses.
Any information that is collected is used to improve the content of our website. For instance, we aggregate information on what pages or products are visited and viewed most frequently by a total number of visitors, this information cannot identify you personally.
If you place an order with us we hold order information after the order has been processed, for our reference and yours should you contact us regarding your previous orders. This information includes what you ordered and your personal information listed below.
To Provide you with some of the services we offer we do need to collect and store some information about you, this may include –
Information that we may hold:
- We collect your e-mail address when you communicate with us via e-mail or by placing an order or by subscribing to us and you give us your email address.
- We may use your email to send you news and offers when you subscribe or when you place an order with us.
- We use your email address to update you on your order and notify you of any important information.
- When we book your order to be delivered by our courier service sometimes we provide them with your email address so that they can email you updates on your delivery. If you would rather we did not do this, you can leave a note when you place your order, not to share your email address with our courier.
- We will not provide or sell email addresses to any other parties.
- You can change these preferences any time by contacting us. All of our contact information can be found at the bottom of this page and on our visit us page.
- If you supply us with your postal address you will only receive your order or the information you requested.
- Your address is used to send your order(s) to you, so we provide this information to our courier.
- We will not provide or sell postal addresses to any other parties.
- You can change your preferences any time by contacting us. All contact information can be found at the bottom of this page and on our visit us page.
- When you supply us with your telephone number(s) online you will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding order(s) you have placed online.
- When we book your order to be delivered by our courier service we usually provide them with your contact number so that they can send you text updates on your delivery, or call you if needed when making the delivery. If you would rather we did not do this, you can leave a note when you place your order, not to share your phone number.
- We will not provide or sell phone numbers to any other parties.
- You can change these preferences any time by contacting us. All contact information can be found at the bottom of this page and on our visit us page.
- We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical, and administrative measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of any personal data.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure, therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information. We encourage you to take care of the personal data in your possession that you process online, limit access of your computer and browser by signing out after you have finished your session, and avoid providing us with any sensitive information whose disclosure you believe could cause you substantial harm.
- There are only a few of us involved in the processing of your personal data and we have committed ourselves to the confidentiality of your information and shall not access or otherwise process your personal data without your explicit authorisation if it is not for the purposes of providing you with our services.
- In the event that we experience a data breach, we will notify you in compliance with the obligations set out in applicable laws.
If you are located in the European Economic Area You have the right to request access to your personal data that we may have and to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data by reaching us using the contact information provided below.
If you believe that we have unlawfully processed your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the contact information provided below, or to your respective data protection supervisory authority.
If you are the Customer of one of our retailers, please contact the retailer you purchased from with your questions.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. If our information practices change at any point in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and we will only apply the new uses to data collected from the time of the policy change.
If you would like to have any inaccuracies corrected in your contact information, or to unsubscribe, you can by sending us an email or calling us or writing to us.